Friday, December 26, 2008

mari reporting in!


A Mari is in Mexico now! Oh man i was dying on the plane. My stomach was dead and i was sick from lack of sleep, and infront of me was this screaming 2 yearold, and then this little 6 yearold boy from spain that would just talk about everything. My sister fell asleep on me the whole way and then sometimes near the end, the 2yo kid looks over at me and drools on my leg. (º Aº;)

Ive been sleeping all day now. I finally got my dollfie head. DDH-01 eyeholes open! Ordering the body soon. Left that in California for now, since I wanna go to the VOLKS store later.. Anyways, yeah! Now I´m in mexico and tomorrow we should be leaving to the beach. fufufufu sukumizu in a public beach

As for my christmas (btw merry late christmas to everyone who even reads this) the 23rd I spent the day with Choco. I had my favoritest foods ever ( CURRY AND UDON FUCK YEAH. ) and then played taiko at gameworks all day then we went shopping for a sports bra lol and then the day was relaxing! ...where is the tilde on these keyboards...

the 24th my mom woke us all up at like 7 am to get ready to drive to california, and i picked up the doll head on the way. We got to long beach like at 2pm, and we did absolutely nothing. Same on the 25th. Nothing. I doodled all day though and started EOII



Mana: Thanks for all the comments!



btw rin and shana up there were my christmas doodles lol

No comments: