Saturday, November 29, 2008

ooowww my hands~

Ah.. Such a tiring but fun weekend!

So Friday Choco picked me up early and before we got home we picked up some breakfast at Denny's ( GOD DAMN THOSE WERE HUGE THICK PANCAKES). Dan and Tempered woke up as well soon after we got home. All friday we moved stuff, then around 6 or so, we decided to relax for the rest of the day. Ate at a burger joint, then went home and played Hokuto no Ken for the rest of the night. DECIDE THE DESTINY.

Ohh maan while we were playing that, David watched me while I ran down the stairs. Of course, tits jiggle, and he noticed, so he says "OH! I JUST SAW SOME JIGGLE RIGHT THERE" I'm pretty sure I was probably blushing. >: He asked me what my sizes were and mentioned that he thought I was flat. WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M FLAAAT?~ I guess it wasnt as weird as I acted at the time, but I'm just slightly shy when it comes to my chest.. :V I STILL LOVE DAT ASIAN THOUGH.


Anyways Choco took me home, I went to bed, and man I dreamt I was painting this resin kit of... Reimu I think. It looked really nice, and then in my dream someone started knocking. Only a few seconds after I realized it was actually Choco knocking on my window. My phone wasn't working, so i didnt get any of his calls. He took me again to the new house, and then to the old one so Dan, Choco and I (And later Tempered, when he finally woke up) could finish cleaning the house. At around 7 we decided we were done for today, so we went to a cheap delicious chinese buffet place, then gameworks. Today I had decided I would wear this one shirt that I thought was nice and comfortable. It can get a little revealing at times, but I had a jacket most of the time. Anyways anyways at Gameworks, Choco and I played alot of rounds of Taiko no Tatsujin, enough to give me a shitload of painful blisters, and Choco, Dan, and Tempered went against some guys in KoFIV.

AND OH MAN DAVID APPEARED OUT OF NO WHERE AGAIN AND SINCE I HAD THAT SHIRT ON HE TOTALLY LOOKED AT MY TITS MORE. I was kinda embarrasedddddd. But he said they were nice. >:


Stilllllll~ ahh why am i so shy about those things! I'm glad I'm confident around Choco though~ <3 Baww i wanna see him more.


i leave you with some gachimuchi x toradora

No comments: