Monday, November 24, 2008

ITS TIME I MADE AN AI SP@CE ENTRY, [ pt 1] | sup blog


The game starts, after you've made your character and gone through a series of questions, in a typical train scene. You get a few shots of some character models, and some characters from the islands.

Although there's not much to choose when you make your character, every single option is sooo adorable. I went with shortest height, green eyes, and brown long hair.


I arrived in Akihabara and I was 1) lost out of my mind and 2) fucking amazed. :V

It really looks just like Akihabara. Every single building is exactly the same, and oh man it looks great. And of course, the giant niconico screen. It doesnt really play silly things like MADs but some crazy stuff has been up there, such as some mix of visual novel characters with LSD: Dream Simulator for PS1 that played once. Usually its game or anime openings though.

Infront of Gamers!

After a little bit of exploring and asking a few people, i figured out how to move on. I decided to move into Shuffle! island because.. it's Shuffle! and I dont know shit about D.C.II. As for the CLANNAD island, eh. Anyways, I go into my appartment, and I have someone waiting for me~
She just comes in all shy and adorable. I named her Thessaly, in katakana

I have to wait until tomorrow for more recent screenshots because server is under manteinance~

_____________


AS FOR THE MARI PART OF THIS BLOG.

Maaan, school is almost over.

Anyways, Ive been playing that all day, and melty. I can do more of 2ab5bc j.bcbc airthrow noww. When Im not awake though, I'm getting horrible sleep. It sucks. I keep waking up all night, and I dont feel rested even if I sleep for more than 8 hours. Choco let me borrow his nintendo jacket to use, but I just end up cuddling it to sleep, and yet that still doesn't really improve my sleep. It helps a little, I guess. Sleeping with choco is really good sleep, and I'm sure that what adds to the good, appart from being with him~, is his mattress and his arm as a firm pillow. And the warmth. Human warmth is so much better than any blanket~




Also I think my normal ponytail is going to officially change into a side ponytail. It looks cute. :3

Everyone at school was all like "OH SEE MARI LOOKS CUTE. NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE CAN PULL THAT SIDE-PONYTAIL THOUGH... MARI CAN.. CAUSE SHE'S JUST MARI."

I dont know if that was good or bad but...!~

No comments: