Tuesday, August 26, 2008

woah

So I actually tried to eat what the serving size on the side of the cereal box suggested tonight.. 3/4 cups.

And holy damn that is alot of cereal. Too much cereal.

Do all Americans eat this much cereal every day?! And speaking of eating so much. I've been eating healthier and less than ever and I feel like im getting fatter.. OTL

-----
Guess I should update you all with my arts.



Arcana is doing an auction for the first time in a while~ I get to be the zombie kekeke


Anyways, tomorrow is Get-To-See-Choco day~

and thats all~

1 comment:

Alex said...

You know why? Because your body gets used to working on little calories, so it stores more calories into fat and slows your metabolism. controlled eating doesn't mean no eating~

ALSO THAT DRAWING IS HOT SHADING ON A SEX STICK