Saturday, August 9, 2008

okay whatever. >: [ SPOILERS LOL ]

Im too lazy to finish my california story. Basically I went to an arcade, played Taiko 5, etc.

THIS IS NOW MY GENSHIKEN ENTRY.

okay, so I dont hate Ogiue so much now. She's actually kinda cute. I just wish she's cosplay Renko more. >: I just didnt like that she was so mean. I guess she's the tsundere character..
And Sasahara x Ogiue is so cutee.. ;_; At first I didnt want it to happen cause Ogiue seemed like a bitch but then it came out all sweet and cute and bawwwww~


And of course.. Ohno x Tanaka.. Ah~ My new favorite pair.




Maybe its because it really kinda reminds me of how me and Choco are.. haha. Tanaka even kinda looks like him a little bit! One thing that did make me a ltitle dissapointed though was that they didnt get into as much detail about their relationship in the manga like they did in the anime. Genshiken 2 gave them a whoole episode... And its so damn sweet I cried ;_;



I was so planning on doing that to Choco but.. SO SHY. SO SHY.

No comments: