Wednesday, May 21, 2008

my waifu



although I will probably never be able to have you, you will always be in my heart, dearest Shinku~


anyways FINALS YAY. tomorrow is my last day. No more finals to worry about~ Im pretty sure I passed Media Technologies, I passed Science, enough to go onto biology but i dont know if i get credit or not.. English.. I dont think so orz.

And math, probably not. >: I fail at math.

anyways, SabotenCon is this Sunday, ending monday. While I have fun in my Reimu costume, people in Japan will be stampeding to get scarlet weather rhapsody. Anyways hopefully I'll get photos from that!

I've also gotten into FFXI again while playing with sess. Im a level 6 tarutaru redmage right now orz.

haha, im green and chubby ;w;

in comparison to Aivienda!

AND EVEN IN WINDURST, TARU LOLIS




MOSAIC.WAV CONCERT THE 31ST. ;_; I WANT TO GO SO BAD.
-Mari

1 comment:

Blancmanche said...

That's some dazzeling eyes she has. ;o