Friday, March 7, 2008

liarliar

I ended up starting the diet yesterday.

Its tough, to be honest. Im tempted to eat and eat >:

Tomorrow i can have snacks though! Anyways, I should keep track of what I eat..

Yesterday I had..
Cereal for breakfast.Spaggethi for lunch, and a small plate of left overs. (No snacks or candy! Awesome~)

Today I had..
Pizza for school lunch ;_; (which i'll count as breakfast, since lunch starts at 10:20 at school), 6-inch subway, and I havent had dinner yet.

It'll be so tough with school foods. There is NOTHING healthy at all there. I guess I'll start making my own lunch again. Maybe finally get to use my bento box or something (lolweaboo).

Appart from that, I played Mabinogi today.

ALL DAYYYYY.

I did alot of quests and bought stuff, then played touhou songs around town.

After a while, someone made a campfire.. And some people sat down..


Then more people. o_o



Anyways, thats it for today.

-Mari

1 comment:

Alex said...

D< YOU DON'T NEED TO DIET. *whack*